Community Mental Health and Substance Use Services include individual and group counselling, facilitation of Psychiatrist consultations, urgent and emergent intervention, and case management services. These services are covered by the BC Medical Services Plan and individuals can self-refer or be referred by a family physician or social agency.
- Intake and Urgent Response – Provides access to Community MHSU programs, links to other community programs and can provide an urgent response. Intake may require a physician referral.
- Adult Short-Term Assessment and Treatment Services
- Case Management (Adult Community Support Services)
- Eating Disorders
- Seniors Mental Health Clinician
- Adult Substance Use Services
- Additional Related Substance Use Services
Hours: Mon- Fri 8:30- 4:30pm
Queen Victoria Hospital
1200 Newlands Rd, Revelstoke, BC
P. (250) 837-2131, F. (250) 814-2285