Call 911 for all medical emergencies/life threatening situations.
If you believe your situation requires urgent care, go to the Queen Victoria Hospital emergency department. Remember, BC HealthLink (call 811) line is available 24 hours a day.
Queen Victoria Hospital emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
During regular business hours – please report to the front desk using the front entrance of the hospital:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
After hours – report to the emergency entrance up the ramp on the right of the hospital building, through the side door.
When you arrive at the emergency department:
- An emergency room triage nurse will see you when you.
- You may have to wait while the sickest patients are attended to first. We follow national triage standards to assess patient symptoms by priority.
- Have your BC Health Care card handy and bring a list of your current medications.
- Emergency room employees are committed to providing the best quality health care they can. We ask for your patience while we wait for test results, interpretations, consultations, and other information to help us diagnose and care for you.
- For those patients who require admission to hospital, our goal is to make your wait for a hospital bed as short as we can.
1200 Newlands Rd., Revelstoke, BC
P. (250) 837-2131
Call 911 in an emergency.